Monday 23 April 2012

CR84FN So Grateful...

Hi there,

I'm creating a bunch of samples from the new summer mini catty at the moment and my fave set is definitely Apothecary Art. I love to colour in and this set is perfect for that! I combined the CR84FN colour challenge and this week's Freshly Made Sketch:

 

And this is where I ended up...


I stamped the image on Very Vanilla card and coloured with markers, adding some glitter to the centre of the flowers for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment was stamped on Crumb Cake and cut into a banner shape. The Blushing Bride background was stamped with the Music Notes wheel. I added some lace trim, Blushing Bride pleated ribbon, buttons and some butterflies with rhinestones to embellish.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Music Notes wheel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Confetti Cream
Tools: Framelits die, Beautiful Wings embosslits die, 1 3/8" square punch
Accessories: Victorian lace trim, Blushing Bride pleated ribbon, rhinestones, Twitterpated buttons

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

9 comments:

  1. How pretty this is! Love the coloring on the flowers and the little butterflies are a wonderful touch. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Amy - such a stand out card! I love those colours together - so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card and the way you accented the sentiment is fabulous! Love the butterflies too, such a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I am glad you could join us at CR84FN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Amy! So feminine and delicate looking! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the pleated ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty, Amy. Love the pleated ribbon layered on top of the lace. This is one my favourite sets as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, your flowers are so PRETTY and I LOVE the ribbon/lace treatment with the butterfly! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and classy. I also love the ribbon treatment.

    Ter ;) Canada

    ReplyDelete