Monday 30 April 2012

Fresh Daisy Date...

Hi there,

I combined this week's Freshly Made Sketch with the Play Date colour story...

    

And here's what I ended up with:


I used Basic Grey, So Saffron and Elegant Eggplant (although I was wondering if I should have used Rich Razzleberry...). Some new DSP plus a couple of dies - the rest is pretty self-explanatory so I'll leave you with the recipe:

Stamps: Four Frames, For the Family
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Twitterpated dsp, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Whisper White
Tools: Daisy die, Swirls sizzlit die, decorative label punch
Accessories: antique brad, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. loving that new DSP!!!! As always Amy a gorgeous card! That bloom is gorgeous!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy! This is exquisite! I love the flower, and the DSPs are a perfect compliment. Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect in every way! That flower is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that flower! so pretty and perfect. love. Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love that flower and the brad. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete