Saturday 25 May 2013

Pencil Splash Mash...

Hiya,

Sorry my Friday Mashup post is a bit late this week! Had a busy day yesterday and just didn't get around to posting my card. This week we've got a challenge brought to us by Heidi to make you think...

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "your choice of a Neutral & a Splash of one Bright Color".
  2. Create a project "using a Pencil (regular graphite #2)".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "using pencil & your choice of a neutral & a Splash of a Bright Color".
I decided to use an image that had a 'sketched' feel to it, stamped it with Sahara Sand and then traced over the top with a pencil to make it look hand drawn (well that was the idea anyway!)...


I used Summer Starfuit as my colour splash...

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Zoo Review, For the Family
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Paper: First Edition dsp, Naturals Composition dsp, Summer Starfuit, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: ribbon slides (from Autumn/Winter catty)
Tools: Apothecary framelits, piercing template, Tasteful Trim die

Make sure you check out the rest of the design team's creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. This came out terrific Amy! I just love how the regal lion looks! I also love the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete