Saturday 17 August 2013

Seizing the sketch...

Hi there!

When I saw the new challenge site Seize the Sketch I knew I wanted to play along (you know how I love sketches!). Here's their first sketch...


When I saw it I knew I wanted to use some new goodies that are coming in our Autumn/winter catalogue at the end of this month, so I got into Christmas mode and came up with this...


The new goodies are that amazing 'merry' die (so much fun!) and the designer paper. I added some baubles from the fab Ornament set that carried over from the last Autumn/Winter catty. I'm a bit addicted to candy dots so I couldn't help adding some of those!

Well I'm keeping it short and sweet today. Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Christmas card - love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Christmas card! The ornament, the merry and especially the green color. Thanks for joining us for our first sketch challenge at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete