Monday 25 November 2013

Amy... Undefined!

Hiya!

I'm popping in quickly to share something cool we were introduced to at Stampin' Up's Convention over the weekend...

Yep, we can now make our very own stamps using this fun kit! When I first heard of this, I wasn't convinced (I mean, we have a whole catty of stamps that I want... need!) but at Convention we were lucky enough to be given a little kit to have a go at ourselves, and is was SO much fun! I thought I'd show you the result of my creation...


I thought it would be great to have something to personalise the back of my cards, and with this handy dandy kit, I now do! Would you like to find out more about this cool new product? Just click here to see them in my online shop. I'd love to see what you create with your very own carved stamps!

Just to let you know, I'm leaving for a holiday to Australia this afternoon and won't be back until the end of December! It's my sister's wedding on the 7th of Dec and then we're staying until Boxing Day so we're having a nice long break. I've made a couple of cards for the next two ColourQ challenges, but after that it'll be quiet until I get back... Hope you all have a great month ahead!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x



1 comment:

  1. Cute little stamp, Amy. Have a lovely sunny visit in Australia, and may your sister's wedding day be perfect. I might see you (though I'm in Melbourne). Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete