Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wonderful Sorbet Tag

Hiya!

I thought I'd pop in quickly and share the card I designed for my SU team training last night...


I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout:


I used a few bits and pieces from the Spring/Summer catalogue as well as the Sale-a-Bration promotion, both launching on the 28th of Jan (my hubby's birthday!). The dsp is Sweet Sorbet, and the twine is Coastal Cabana which comes in a set of three as one of the Sale-a-Bration freebies. The sentiment and star is from the fab Perfect Pennants set in the Spring/Summer catty, and the tag was created with the Angled Tag Topper punch (love this!!). The sequins are also from the Spring/Summer catty (we got given a roll at Convention, which was pretty cool!).

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Stazon black
Paper: Sweet Sorbet dsp, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Coastal Cabana twine, gold sequins
Tools: Angled Tag Topper punch


I also just want to let you know that there is a FAB tutorial over at Create with Connie and Mary that you can download for free today - created by Deb Currier (and she has some blog candy up for grabs on her blog!). Remember that you can subscribe to the Spring Edition for only $24.95 during this week - Preview Week.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment