Tuesday 25 March 2014

Sweet Zoo Babies...

Hiya!

This week's ColourQ challenge is so pretty...


I was inspired to make a baby card using a couple of baby-themed stamp sets, Zoo Babies and the new Baby We've Grown...


I was searching around for a sketch to use and as soon as I saw the Paper Players layout this week I knew I could play with that one:


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Baby We've Grown
Ink: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron marker
Paper: Retro Fresh dsp, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Silver glimmer
Accessories: Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon, rhinestones, white embossing powder
Tools: Starburst framelits, circle punches, oval punch

I'm sorry to keep it brief tonight but I'm having a hectic week so need to get some things done before getting some sleep! I hope you're having a great week so far...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the sweetest baby cards I've ever seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and adorable. Love your creations!! You have a great talent for interpreting sketches and combining colours, and for adding just the right details. The results are always beautiful and inspiring. This card would be appreciated by any new parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Amy - great interpretation of that pretty colour palette. I love how the animals are all perching together ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Amy! Love the colors and you've incorporated them perfectly. Love the little ring of silver glimmer and the animals are just precious. Perfect for a baby card! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable, Amy! I love the ribbon, the ring of silver sparkle, and the way you did the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never choose which animal to showcase on a baby card~this is a darling way to include the whole party. Layering them at different depths keeps them from competing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete