Wednesday 7 May 2014

Fringe Fun...

Hiya!

I thought I would pop in and let you know about a class I will be running this coming weekend, called Fringe Fun... Here's a sneak peek at what we'll be creating...


If you live in or near Bristol in the UK and would like to come along, here are the details:
When: Either Friday 9th at 7.30pm or Saturday 10th at 10am
Where: St. Annes (full address will be sent to you on registration)
Price: £10 (or if you spend over £20 on Stampin' Up goodies at the class you get it for free - bargain!)

There is a special free gift for those who bring a friend who hasn't stamped with me before, and all new class attendees also get a little goody bag on arrival...

If you are keen to come along or would like more information, or would like to be added to my class mailing list for future class dates, do send me an email - just click the button at the side of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. oooo..is that a 3d box i see in the background...:) x

    ReplyDelete