Tuesday 20 May 2014

Retro Sparkly Cupcakes

Hiya!

This week's ColourQ challenge is a bright and funky one...


I had LOTS of fun playing with this one - I decided to create some colourful cupcakes...


When I saw the Retro Sketches layout this week I knew I wanted to use it for this challenge - I love the circle shape coming from the side and I immediately thought of using framelits to create the circle frames. The cupcakes are from Another Great Year, stamped on Naturals White with Stazon then watercoloured with ink and an aqua painter. I then cut them out with my paper snips and stamped over the cases with different stamps and the coordinating ink. The final touch was adding some Dazzling Details to the icing!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Another Great Year, Yippee Skippee
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Versamark
Paper: Quatrefancy dsp, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Naturals White, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Dazzling Details, White embossing powder
Tools: Circle Framelits, banner die from Thinlits card collection

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Royal Court have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x


1 comment: