Friday 25 July 2014

Eclectic Hexagon Butterflies....

Hiya!

I really wanted to play along with the current Curtain Call challenge - I love the inspiration pic and it's their 1st anniversary!


I wanted to use a white on white background with some splashes of the light blue, pink and kraft colours from the photo so this is what I ended up with...


I used the fab new set Kinda Eclectic for the stamping on this - the butterflies, sentiment and sunburst all come from that set. The background was created with the Hexagon Hive thinlit die, cut with Naturals White card then layered over Whisper White, then onto a Crumb cake card base. I added some candy dots in Soft Sky, some pearls (some coloured with Blendabilities) and some Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon to finish.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Naturals White
Accessories: Subtles candy dots, pearls, Crumb Cake seam binding
Tools: Hexagon Hive thinlit die, Deco Labels framelit, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - a great take on he inspiration, Amy! Especiallly the hexies which are like the little cubbies in the craft room ;) Have a good weekend, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think of buying this set but lately I've seen a lot of good cards using it, yours being one of them! great job!

    ReplyDelete