Monday 11 August 2014

A Fresh New Home...

Hi there!

I've been wanting to play with the gorgeous new Holiday Home stamp set (and matching framelits - eek!) from the Autumn/Winter catty (coming at the end of August!) and so I combined a couple of challenges to help me: the Freshly Made Sketch and the Color Throwdown combo...


This stamp set is perfect for colouring with Blendabilities and seeing as I have the Smoky Slate collection I thought I'd start there...


I couldn't resist using one of the Project Life cards (cut down a bit) as a background for the house, as well as some dsp from the Moonlight stack.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Memento black, Blendabilities (Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana)
Paper: Project Life (Everyday Adventure collection), Moonlight dsp, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Neutrals buttons
Tools: Homemade Holiday framelits, Word Window punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is just too adorable! I love this card and your colouring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card; love to see that new stamp and framelit being used! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming scene!! I love the colors - and I particularly love the diagonal stripes behind the house! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute, Amy! I, too, couldn't resist the allure of these sweet little stamps and dies; they are so versatile. LOVE your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love how you colored the house image. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete