Tuesday 14 October 2014

Starburst Film Birthday...

Hiya!

So I messed up a bit this week in that I prepared a card for next week's challenge thinking it was this week's and only realised on Sunday evening, by which time I had no time to photograph any new card with daylight - aargh! So I made something, photographed it as best as I could, but it's not brilliant unfortunately. Anyway, here are THIS week's ColourQ colours...



And here's my Monday evening last-minute attempt...


I don't do Halloween so I was trying to come up with alternative ways of using these colours and I thought these ones would be good for a child's birthday, so that's what I went with.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Everyday Occasions kit, Big News, Something to Say, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Black chevron ribbon, Brights candy dots
Tools: On Film framelits

Mame sure you check out the fab creations from the rest of the design team this week!

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment