Sunday 15 February 2015

A masculine set of cards...

Hello!

I played along with another Papertrey release challenge yesterday - to make a project with just neutrals and metallics... I chose some Kaisercraft papers that included silver foil and decided to make some scripture cards (using the Cheerful Heart set I got for Christmas) suitable for guys...


I used one of PTI's tag dies for three of them, with their Mat Stack 4 for the other. I used some silver embellishments and neutrals ribbon to finish each of them off.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy
    we have to exchange the idea
    I love making manly cards too and yours is so manly and so adorable
    you have great sentiment stamp Amy and all in a great design too Amy
    each card has different idea of design TWO THUMBS up..
    I have TAG on my left side of my blog named MANLY card if you like to see there..I never made 4 at the same time but I am better at making manly cards as I must making flowers card LOL
    Love your post here..
    let me see if you maybe have time just pop by and see my collection of manly card dear Amy...
    hugs from Germany,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete