Tuesday 24 February 2015

Deconstructed Party Flower...

Hiya!

I'm super late posting my ColourQ card today - my day has been non-stop until now and I haven't had the chance to sit down and put my post together. Anyways, here are this week's fab colours...


When I saw the peach, aqua and light green it reminded me of some old Sale-a-Bration dsp (which I do believe is my favourite SU paper ever!) so I went digging through my stash to see if I had some left and indeed I did! At first I wasn't sure how to add the Wisteria Wonder as it seemed to not go with the papers, but when I tried it I was pretty pleased with the overall result...


I used some retired paper flowers that came in a kit (can't remember which one!) to make the bloom, then added a wisteria button in the centre. I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch for my layout...


Make sure you stop by the rest of the Royal Court to see their beautiful creations this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never Amy, this is so pretty!! Love that big layered bloom and your pretty mix of DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy ,I love the gorgeous bloom on this card! Great design and patterned paper. Sounds like a busy day and you still needed up with a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete