Tuesday 28 July 2015

Golden Leaves...

Hiya!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's colours have lots of possibilities...


I used navy as my main colour as I wanted to play around with watercolouring some leaves from a new set called Vintage Leaves and I thought they would look most striking on a dark background...


The leaves were stamped on watercolour card and embossed with gold, then I coloured them with an aquapainter and inks (Apricot Appeal, Calypso Coral, Delightful Dijon) and finally cut them out with the coordinating dies. The background is Night of Navy card with a circle cut from the middle then sponged with NoN ink and embossed with a PTI impression plate.

I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout this week...


Make sure you check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment