Tuesday 10 November 2015

Masculine thank you

Hiya,

This week's colours at the ColourQ are lovely and autumnal...






There's lots you could do with these and I chose to go in a masculine direction with a thank you card (I always need more thank you cards and it's always the guys' ones I don't seem to have enough of!).



Once again, my starting point was my dsp stash - I found a few pieces of this old SU paper that was perfect for these colours, added a few leaves, some twine and a button and voila! The sketch comes from Viva la Verve this week (I do love their layouts!)...


Make sure you check out the fabulous inspiration from the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Love that you went masculine--so did I. Beautiful, rich thank you card, and so appropriate for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and your cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love how bold rich and regal those leaves are.

    ReplyDelete