Tuesday 19 January 2016

Simply Wonderful...

Hi there!

It's time for another fun ColourQ challenge and this week's colours are a pretty combination...


I got some new Kaisercraft goodies for Christmas (thanks Mum!) and these colours reminded me of the colours in the collection so I went rummaging through the die-cuts that came with the papers and found a lovely big bloom that worked perfectly. I paired it with some old SU saffron dsp and ended up with this quick and simple card...


I used this week's Fusion sketch for my layout (and the pink and yellow inspiration fits too, although these colors are a more muted version!)...


Make sure you check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I saw your card over at the Colour Q Blog and found it so amazing that I needed to stop by and let you know! Wonderful colours also! The new colour scheme is great. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and that flower is just stunning. So realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Amy! The die cut is perfect for this color challenge and I love how you played on the two-tone coloring of the die cut to the pattered paper (light on top and dark on the bottom),

    ReplyDelete